Enid, Oklahoma, is an excellent place for a company looking to relocate or expand. With a workforce area of over 180,000, proximity to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Wichita, and innovative educational institutions, Enid can meet your needs. In 2020, the Enid Regional Development Alliance conducted a workforce and targeted industry study showing Enid’s target industries being; Aerospace, Value-Added Agriculture, and Heavy Manufacturing & Assembly.
If you would like more information about the opportunities available for your company in Enid, contact Lisa Powell, ERDA Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-233-4232.
- Park with access to runway
- Strong training story (overall) supported by training space at airport and CareerTech experience in industry
- Proximity to Wichita to show up on prospect radar
- Vance Air Force Base
- Aircraft Structures International Corp.
- Wrenn Aviation
- North American Aerospace Holdings
- Food production and agriculture experience
- Significant project activity
- Right geography for shifting materials out of California
- Major investments on water / wastewater
- Tyson Foods
- No Man’s Land Beef Jerky
- Hanor Family of Companies
- Koch Fertilizer
- Spotted Cow Packaging
- Enid Packing Company
- Chisholm Trail Meats
Heavy Manufacturing & Assembly
- Production workforce and robust training ecosystem
- Potential rail access for high users
- PT – Parrish Enterprises