The Enid Regional Development Alliance has an immediate opening for the following position. Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will not be accepted after July 12, 2019.
About Enid Regional Development Alliance (ERDA)
ERDA serves as the economic development organization for Enid, Oklahoma, Garfield County and provides support to the Northwest Oklahoma Alliance. The mission of the organization is to ensure the prosperity of the Enid region by supporting local business growth, increasing the number of entrepreneurs, and recruiting new business to the area.
Job Title: Project Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00-4:30, lunchtime, evening and weekend hours may be required
Position Summary: The Project Manager is a full-time position responsible for supporting ERDA boards and committees, managing the pipeline of economic development projects and sourcing data to support ERDA projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position requires creative and strategic planning skills to develop and implement programs to meet organizational goals.
- Schedule and coordinate all non-ERDA board meetings, luncheons, receptions, and other events including logistics such as scheduling the venue, caterer, AV equipment, materials, etc.
- Support all back-office activity for boards and committees such as agendas, budgets, minutes, member rosters, and other corporate documents.
- Attend all board and committee meetings and events and ensure minutes are kept at each meeting.
- Keep the websites updated with current information on meetings and projects
- Proactively communicate with ERDA staff, board and committee members so that everyone stays informed.
- Manage information on internal and external marketing sites such as State Book, ODOC, and the OKC Partnership.
- Input and track all project information in the CRM – company information, investment details, deadlines, and ERDA action items.
- Research and report on data for ERDA. Become familiar with applicable data sources and partners.
*ERDA supported boards and committees include NwOA, NW HIRES, NWAT, EYP, Enid First, Enid Entrepreneur Leadership Series, and Enid Women in Business.
Must have a bachelor’s degree
Must have experience related to the requirements of this position.
Preference will be given to individuals that have prior experience in economic development organizations and/or experience working with other relevant non-profits in providing administrative services.
Strong understanding of how to use web-based programs for tracking projects and online data sources for research. Programs used include: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Office 365, Trello, GIS, Census.gov, and others. Proficient to advanced knowledge of Excel is needed.
Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and meeting minutes using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the board, partners and the general public.
Proven track record of excellent organizational skills. Emphasis on handing details and multiple projects simultaneously
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time at meetings, listen to discussion/agenda items and compile appropriate minutes for record keeping purposes
Must have the capacity to travel independently including having a valid driver’s license, related insurance and reliable transportation. Mileage is reimbursed at latest IRS posted rate.
At times, individual may be required to lift moderate weight, carry and/or set up equipment for meetings such as projectors, cases and/or other related items.
Must be mindful of ongoing confidentiality requirements that are often inherent in the various activities involved in conducting economic development.
Be reliable, prompt and available for flexible scheduling. Work may require some nights and weekends.
Position will be required to attend the OK Center for Non-Profits, Standards for Excellence training to learn non-profit management, including open meetings law.
An understanding of sales and marketing is beneficial.
NOTICE: Enid Regional Development Alliance does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.”